Sunday, June 28, 2009

Wedding update

Thanks to all of you who have helped me so much! I have pretty much everything underway, on my appointment list, or have left messages. It never ceases to amaze me how much the Lord helps a righteous cause! The only battle left is scheduling bridals and engagements with the photographer (MJ Morgan) and ordering wedding announcements!!!
Oh, and I need your addresses!!! If you haven't already added your address to my database could you please click on the link (to the right underneath our wedding countdown) and enter the info. If you have emailed me that the link didn't work and gave me your addy-I added it. THANKS!!! Time is ticking and I can't wait!!!

2 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

It sounds like everythings going pretty well with getting all of the wedding plans taken care of :) it will be here before ya know.

PS my family blog is private now, so send me your email and I can send ya an invite- jendegiulio@hotmail.com

Ruthy said...

You guys are so cute! You will be married before you know it! If you need any help let me know. I would love to help. Congrats again!!