Wednesday, July 15, 2009

3 weeks!!!

Oh man it's been busy around here! Justin got here July 1 at 4:45 am. YAY! My Birthday was July 2 and boy was it a celebration! Dr. Ward took the office out to lunch (with Justin) and then it was party time! I got so many amazing things!! Justin bought me a beautiful heart necklace with a diamond in it!! He's good!
Other than that we've just been working hard at getting ready for this wedding that is fast approaching (yay!)
MJ Morgan took our engagement pics on July 7th up at snowbasin. They are amazing!!! Then my bridals were on July 10. It was SO fun to put on all my bride stuff and get all dolled up! EEKS!!! I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!!
Sorry this is short, I just thought I'd check in and let you all know that I'm still alive and kicking! Just bogged down and very busy! Can't wait to see ya'all soon!

1 comment:

The DeGiulio's said...

Im so excited for you, its getting close :) I bet your engagements were so pretty. We went and ate up at snowbasin last saturday for my hubbys birthday. And he did a great job with your birthday present :) happy birthday!