Thursday, June 18, 2009

NEW WEDDING DATE!!!

AHHHHH!!!! I'm so excited I could just pee my pants, scream and shout and jump up and down!!! Justin and I have decided to move our wedding date from December 12 to AUGUST 7th!!!! AUGUST 7th!!! I just can't stand it! Justin will be moving out here shortly to look for work and I just knew that we SHOULD NOT wait until December. I want his sister Heather to be there (she'll be on her mission until October) but it is just better that we don't wait. YAY!!!
So, I have been SO busy busy busy getting all that I need to done in 7 weeks!!! My dress (in the right size) won't be here in time so I'll have to get the larger size and have it altered down (if anyone knows of anyone who does that I am searching desparately). I made phone calls for about 5 hours on Wednesday to find a decorator or reception hall and just wasn't satisfied. So I was going to meet with some decorators on Friday and if I didn't choose one of them I would reserve the Chantilly mansion in Layton. Well, tonight we met with our cake decorator (she did Cami's cake 3 yrs ago) and she got so excited about my cake and the ideas I had for my reception (and the fact that I had no decorator) and said that she and her daughter have been wanting to do some reception decorating and want to do MINE!!! AHHHH!!!!! I just feel SO blessed! This is all coming together perfectly!! YAY!!!! Now I have to decide on a photographer, invitations, florist, and other little things. I hope EVERYONE can come to my reception because it will be the event of the YEAR! It is going to be SO cute! We designed my cake tonight I and I just can't wait! I'm just so happy! I think about the fact that i get to be Justin's wife in a short 7 weeks and I jsut can't even stand it! I LOVE MY LIFE!!!
Oh, and by the way, my trip to WI with mom and Jenny Gill was wonderful! I LOVE all the members there so much! We had a blast!!!

8 comments:

Scott and Katie Smith said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! I am so excited for you. August is a great month to get married. :) What temple?

Amanda said...

I'm so excited for you!! Married life is just wonderful! We loved seeing you and having you stay here with us. We'll look forward to when you eventually become a Wisconsinite!

Shawnee G said...

Oh, that is so great and so exciting!!! Congratulations!!!

Shawnee G said...

This is actually Heather, not Shawnee!

Sarah Chapman said...

CHAR!!! Can't you wait until the end of August?????? We will be stuck in Texas until the 14th! I WANT TO COME!!!

The White's said...

CHAR!!!! Oh my gosh, seven weeks is soo close. But I am so happy that you do not have to wait until December. I need to see you! I know you are insanely busy but I want to call you and catch up before everything starts taking up all of your time. I love you and am so happy for you!

Bonnie said...

That's quite a jump for the date..but it's a great jump!!! August is a great month, it will be 6 years for me the day after your wedding! YAY for you!!!! I know of a photographer if you still need one let me know.

Keri said...

Your happiness makes me happy! Your excitement puts a smile on my face...Justin really is a lucky guy to have snatched you up! Good luck with wll the planning. :-)