Wednesday, June 3, 2009

This week has been a doosy!

WOW! We have had some serious partying going on! May 25 was Dad's birthday-the big SIX-OH! That's right! 60!!!! We had a wonderful meal (bratwurst, etc.) and party for dad!

On May 27th was CAMI's 22nd birthday!! Yet another PARTY with more wonderful food!

May 28th Jenny and Jesse flew in from North Carolina!!!! It was WONDERFUL to have them here and to be with them!!! Of course we all went down to the spaghetti factory and stuffed our faces until we could no longer breathe!!! It was WONDERFUL!!

On May 30 all the girls (me, cami, jen, mom) went WEDDING DRESS SHOPPING!!!! That's right....I said WEDDING DRESS SHOPPING!!! EEKS!!! I really feel like I'm getting married now! So we tried them on (well, I did) and tried and tried....it was so fun-but very tiring. Well, after going back to a certain dress several times, we finally decided to go with that one and BOUGHT IT!!!! WAHOO!!! It is a new style they'd only had for a week and I was the first one that had even tried it on. The ladies were just raving (I know they always do, but esp about that one!-I felt pretty special). Oh MAN wedding dress shopping is SO fun! I know that all of you now want me to post a picture of it-but I WILL NOT! It will spoil the surprise. You'll just have to come to my reception to see how breath-taking it is! he he he......
My grams and gramps from Cali arrived late Saturday night to join the party. All we were missing now was Justin...darn him for living so far away! We played and partied and ate and played and partied and ate until we could no longer stand it. It was a wonderful week! They all left early this morning-we were sad to see them go.

But in less than a week mom and I depart for WISCONSIN!!! I get to see all of the wonderful Wisconsin people I love so much and JUSTIN!!! YAY!!!
Oh, and I started work this week for Dr. Ward's office....wait...maybe that was last week. Either way...I'm a working girl for the summer....I'll get to have a paycheck! WAHOO!!!

4 comments:

The Fabulous Fosters said...

Are you going to bring a pic of the dress for us girls to see. I hope so. Looking forward to seeing you. Love Mama Foster

Shalyce and Jordan said...

1st off... that cake looks AMAZINGLY delicious. 2nd... I love that your sister got a camelbak waterbottle for her birthday and is obviously immediately in love with it. Was that your gift? :) 3rd... you are beautiful like always. and 4th... I WANT TO SEE YOUR DRESS!! I'm coming over and we are talking wedding plans and you are putting that dress on for me. yeah!! I'm so excited for you. Love you Char!!

Bonnie said...

Congrats on getting your dress!! It's way fun to shop, but it does get exhausting after trying on so many. I bet you will look beautiful in it, you always look so cute!

Aaron and Katrina said...

Hey Char! I randomly found your blog! That's awesome that you got your wedding dress! I'm so excited for you!

Katrina