Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Snow and a summer preview!

SNOW!!! Man we've had an exciting week! I woke to snow a few days of the week already with more expected!!! I LOVE SNOW!!! I looked out thew window (and what did I see....) a big FAT robin sitting in our tree surrounded by falling snow. It was such a beautiful mental memory. I wanted to take a picture, but I wasn't fast enough. So just try to imagine what I saw.....awesome huh?!
So, we have one more month of school...and then it's summertime baby!!! My tenative plans are to visit Justin June 9-15 and then again during the first part of August. I'm going to WI with Jenny Gill and my mom (so far..) and we're going to tour the mission and just have fun!!! Then in August I'll be getting there just in time to catch the YSA trip to Nauvoo!!! We'll see the Nauvoo pagent, do a session in the temple and eat at the Nauvoo house. I'm SO EXCITED!!!! AND I get to be with Justin and all of the other AF peeps I LOVE!!!
So, it's back to studying now....thanks for checkin in! Have a GREAT day!

3 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

I usually love the snow too, but right now Im just ready for spring, flip flops and capris. Your summer sounds SO fun, Im jealous. I really want to go somewhere this summer besides family vacations and camping. I cant believe we only have a month left :)

Amanda said...

I hope we get a stop in visit when you are here one of those times. I happen to have a VERY cute baby for you to kiss!

Butte Family said...

I am sooooo excited for you!!!! We better get an invite!!! You two are just the cutest couple EVER!!!!