Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Black Tuesday


We all knew this was coming.....no not the financial crisis--the heart-break crisis. Justin left for home today (for who knows how long....) When he got here Jan 24 I knew that our time was limited, but today it ended. I'm blue. I hate saying goodbye. I am hoping that I'll be able to go out there for some time in the summer, but that might be the only time we get to see eachother until he moves here for our wedding. BAH!

We did have a great time while was here and a few things have changed (for the better)! We are engaged and have a date set-December 12th, 2009! Below is a picture of my ring (It's being sized as we speak and I should have it back by Thursday!) He did a great job! He chose it all by himself. What a good boy.
Well, I have to go shed a few more tears. Thanks to ya'all for the lovin! I love ya!

5 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

Oh man I cant imagine how hard that was saying good bye. Im sorry :( hopefully you can go visit him this summer like you said. Your ring is gorgeous, he did a great job picking it out. How fun a winter wedding, that will be so fun.

Joey's Blog said...

im so happy for you guys he picked an awesome girl but then again i am biased after all u taught me soo. lol i love ya :D

Scott and Katie Smith said...

Congratulations on the engagement. I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!

Keri said...

Cheer up! Just think about how you will have the rest of your lives together in like 9 months. I am looking forward to your winter wedding. Your ring is beautiful. I am so happy for you.

The Fabulous Fosters said...

I am excited that now you will be a permanent member of the Adams-Friendship Family. We are so blessed. Love Mama Jo