Friday, March 20, 2009

Help needed!

Hey all!!! I have been working on a goal for my Mary Kay business for about a month now and it's getting down to the wire and I need your help! I am working on getting into my FREE CAR!!!!

I just need to borrow an evening or two of your time and your face. I want to get lots of people to the MK marketing dinner on March 26th at 6pm (yes, it's a dinner!!)If you come I will give you a free mascara or lip gloss (and a $10 gift certificate for anyone else you invite!) and I also need to borrow your faces to practice on (during a skin care class). I'm not usually one to ask for help like this, but I really really want to achieve my goals for the month of March and quailfy to get into my free car! I promise you'll have a great time and you don't have to buy a thing! I'm just looking for a few hours of your time to spend with ME! (good deal right?!) Please call, text, or shoot me an e-mail (starchar2006@yahoo.com) and let me know if you'd be willing to help me out! Thanks!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Hey I hope you get your free car, how cool would that be. You will get it, you are such a go-getter!! I love your ring, and CONGRATULATIONS on your engagement. YAY FOR CHARLOTTE!!! Oh sorry, I am a blog browser.. ;)