Tuesday, November 25, 2008

TWILIGHT MIDNIGHT SHOWING!!!!


Oh, man! On Thursday night, I went with a WHOLE GROUP OF PEEPS to see the 12:02 showing of TWILIGHT!!!! It was SO fun! I went with: Keri Burton, Stacy Scholl, Marianne, Mary, Sarah, Ruth, Skyler, Lloyd, Cami, and mommy. I think that was all of us. Man we loved it. Cami helped me pass out samples of Bella Perfume (everyone loved it, so far no orders). The movie took forever to come on, there were like 20 minutes of previews! Then it came on and about 15 minutes in, it just stopped!!!! You can't imagine the furry in that theater as the workers scrambled around to fix the problem. But all was well and it resumed. It was SO good, but I wanted some more kissing.....but I guess I can wait for that in the next movie.... I really liked the movie and I will have to go again real soon. It was a blast!!!!

1 comment:

Keri said...

More kissing, huh?? lol! I had a great time. I can't wait to see it again. :)