Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Who's that girl?




So, I was a little bold and DYIED MY HAIR today! I just wanted a change and nobody will let me cut it up to my chin, so I decided to color it. WAHOO!!! So, life had been going great! I just took my first of 4 finals today and got a 96%. GO ME! I have 2 more this week and one next week. ALSO, I have been so blessed in Mary Kay and I have won TONS of prizes!!!! I got a free brush set, a bracelet, charm, handbag and 6 boxes (a tower) filled with prizes! I LOVE Mary Kay! I have a blast and I love to help women love their look and skin! I LOVE MY LIFE! Oh, and only 11 more days till Wisconsin baby!!! WAHOO!!!!

3 comments:

Shalyce and Jordan said...

You are so cute! I love you Char. And I also love that you put a countdown on your blog for the days until Wisconsin. You're fabulous. Love ya!

Keri said...

You are so dang adorable! I love your hair color. I'm glad you didn't cut off your "blond curly hair". lol. You have such georgous hair anyways, no matter what you do to it, you always look amazing!!

If I don't see you before you leave, have fun in Wisconsin!!!

Amanda said...

I just found your personal blog. I had your other one, but this one is more fun. Especially cause there is a picture of us on it! :) Just so you know, I would totally let you cut your hair. I love short hair. You have beautiful hair to be sure, but I can totally picture you with a sexy and stylish bob. Think on it!