Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Hello!

So, maybe this personal blog thing isn't the best idea ever...it just gives me one more thing to do! I keep thinking about what I want to say on here....and then when I have time to do it, I forget it all. My mind is blank most days. I think that I've pretty much checked out of school already. Lots of stuff is due and as the other students talk about it in class...I'm ALWAYS lost! I didn't even know we were supposed to be doing half of this stuff! I swear one day the Hygiene program MIGHT get organized...but then again, it is being run by people....and people aren't perfect. So, mostly I just have to finish out the month with my Mary Kay stuff and do some studying for finals and then I'll be in WISCONSIN BABY!!!! Only 19 more days! I can't believe it's in the teens already! I'm very excited for Gramma Vi to come for Thanksgiving. I love to see my grams. I only wish Justin were coming.....but 19 days isn't as long as 4 months. I'll be patient.......

No comments: