Thursday, November 13, 2008

A wonderful day!

Today was wonderful! I started out my day with a surprise phone call from Justin. Then came school (somewhat boring today...) and then I got another surprise phone call from Justin...what a sweetie! Then I got to go to Keri's house! I was SUPER excited to see her and her amazingly beautiful daughter Kauri (she's a doll!!!) Keri and I had SO much fun today! She tried all of my most favorite Mary Kay products and had to have them all (she's so cute). We had TONS of fun and I found out that she'll be coming with all of us to the opening show of TWILIGHT!!!! I just had the best day ever! Oh, and tonight I got to teach piano-which I love. All-in-all, a great day in the life of Char!

1 comment:

Keri said...

Awe! You are so sweet! I can't wait to see the twilight movie!!!!