Sunday, June 13, 2010

Maternity Clothes

On Memorial day weekend my mom and I went out maternity clothes shopping. It was a blast! My manager at B&BW used to work at Motherhood Maternity and said that we need to go in and ask for April the manager and tell her we want the "grand tour." That is code for show me the stuff I'll actually need, not the stuff you're trying to upsell. So we went over and fell in love immediately! Their clothes are SO cute and really affordable! After April got an idea of the clothes I like to wear and what I'll need for work/church/play she filled a dressing room for me to try on. We told her that we were bargain shoppers so she only put stuff in the room that was on sale/clearance! It was SO fun! Not many other people were in the store so the two girls working there were basically with us the whole time getting this and commenting on that. I felt like a queen! They also had the fake belly for me to put on so we could visuallize what it will look like when I'm more pregnant. So here are some pictures of our day...




7 comments:

Lori Davis said...

I totally missed your last post!!! That is so exciting! You will be the cutest, happiest little pregnant lady there is! I love it! Congrats and I can't wait to hear more. Take care of yourself mama to be!
Weren't you one of the sisters who cleaned my house while I was on bedrest? I wish I could do the same for you! :)

Hodson Family said...

You are so cute! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to see your little bundle of joy!

Jen Story~Storybook Photos said...

Super Cute Char! You are going to look darling pregnant! Enjoy maternity clothes while you can, because I promise you, in 9 months you will NEVER want to see them again!! LOL!

Bonnie said...

You are too cute Charlotte!! Glad you found cute clothes..I am especially loving the leggins, way cute!

Brooke and Darin said...

I had no idea you were pregnant!! Yay congrats!! You will love being a mommy!

The Fabulous Fosters said...

So happy for you both. You look wonderful as a mom to be. I bet grandma is excited too. Justin and you will be great parents.

Jenny and Jesse Clinger said...

Those clothes are so cute. You look adorable with the fake belly! Love the leggings. They work with the shirt/dress you are wearing. Prego ladies look cute in leggings. So excited for you! :)