Wednesday, June 30, 2010

ADHA in Las Vegas baby!

My friend Staci and I were funded to go to the national Dental Hygiene meeting in Las Vegas and present our research project for judging. It was the funnest trip I've had in a LONG time! We had a blast! We went everywhere and did everything (that we wanted to that is). We didn't go to any shows, but we sure did have fun! We stayed in Ceasar's palace (AMAZING ROOM!) and our room overlooked the bilagio water foutains so we saw about 8-10 of their water shows. We were busy busy and just had fun! We rode in a limo, ate at fancy restraunts, saw Captain Jack Sparrow and Edward, went to a toga party, etc...
We went down with some other students from WSU and our faculty advisor Kami Hanson and her family. It really was a great trip and I am SO glad I got to be there with my buddy Staci!









1 comment:

Jenny and Jesse Clinger said...

Looks like you had so much fun! Glad you got to go. So are plastic barriers effective in the dental office? You got to ride in a limo? Cool! I've always wanted to do that. Glad you had fun. You look cute as ever!