Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Justins 30th Birthday!

Justin turned 30 today!! I made him biscuits and gravy for breakfast and then I was off to school. Justin went to the temple to do initatories for some family names. Then he had a lunch meeting at work. After his meeting he came to school and brought me some beautiful flowers! What a surprise! He is the best!!!
In the evening my family came over and we had appetizers for dinner. We had pizza dip, taco dip, little weanies, apples and dip, bacon cheese spread, and the list goes on and on! I took a picture so you could really appreciate just how awesome it was!

Then it was time to open presents. He got some money, gift certificates to Arby's and Subway (his favorites), a game for the Wii, a green snowboard jacket and the best present of all was Lemon pies! He LOVES lemon pies!



Dessert was lemon cupcakes stuffed with lemon pudding and topped with homemade lemon frosting. They were delicious!

No comments: