Thursday, March 4, 2010

BOARDS!!!

So, I promised myself that as soon as I got the internet at home I was going to be so good at blogging.....but alas....I haven't because I am just supposed to be studying every waking moment. Over the past month at school I've had 3 practice tests for my boards and I passed them all!! GO ME! My first board exam in March 18- Local anesthesia written and clinical. I'm going to use my mom as my patient-what a sweetheart!!! March 19 is my clinical board and Justin (my hubby) is going to be my patient- YES!!! I'm the luckiest person alive! March 22 is my written national board exam (the 8 hour long test). Then my life will be much easier and I can concentrate on something other than school. Until then....I will most likely be M.I.A. So don't worry about me....if I can survive the next 2-3 weeks, I can do anything!!!

Oh, and Justin's BIRTHDAY IS MARCH 9!!! He's turning the big 30!!! So we're gunna party!

1 comment:

Lori Davis said...

Congrats on being ALMOST done!! You will be fantastic!!