Monday, August 3, 2009

Just checking in....

Hi all!
I am just checkin in to let you know that I am still alive and only 3 days from my WEDDING!!! It is still very unreal...I feel like I am planning and planning and this day is so far away still...but 3 days is just little!!! HOLY CRAP! I know that I haven't been up on my blogging but time just slips away! Justin is now living in our apartment-and I am missing him very badly! It is his first night there (hence the time to blog instead of snuggle-which, lets face it, I'd rather be snuggling than blogging). We are all set and our family is slowly trickeling in day by day. What a happy time! Thanks for all the concern! See you soon!
**Please please please if I didn't manage to get you an invitation you are so welcome to come to our reception and be with us. It will be at 3649 W 4800 S in Roy from 6:30 to 8:30. It is very hard to make sure that everyone got one and we are still getting returned mail from ones we sent a few weeks ago. Thanks!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Can't wait to see you guys!!

Lori Davis said...

I am so happy!!! ONLY THREE DAYS!! I am so excited for you guys!