Friday, May 1, 2009

I LOVE surprises!

Yesterday i got on a plane and flew to Wisconsin to surprise my fiance with a visit! It was SO much fun! I spent the day with Amy Mann and around 7 pm we got to his home. I had Amy call his mom to ask if she could drop something by for church on Sunday. Barb (Justin's mom) said that they were going camping this weekend and wouldn't be in church, but she was welcome to drop off what she needed. When we got there the whole family (Justin, mom and John) were outside trying to get the tent trailer hooked up to a vehichle. I got out of the car and made a shh.... gesture to John as he saw me. Then I snuck around the car and did the same for his mom (who did a double take when she saw me! he he) and she gave me a HUGE hug-I love that woman! Then I stood by the end of the car and said "what are you doing?" to Justin and he looked up and in great shock said "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!" He he he! Needless to say I was a BIG surprise! YAY! So after he doddled around a bit (he wasn't even sure what to do!) I asked him if he was planning on giving me a hug.....so he did. I LOVE MY LIFE! Now I get to spend a week or so with him and all of the people I love so much here in AF Wisconsin!

3 comments:

Joey's Blog said...

she surprised the heck outa me too btw

The DeGiulio's said...

Oh thats so fun you surprised your fiancee, how sweet!

The White's said...

I am glad it was a great surprise. I had wanted to call you to tell you goodbye and have fun but I forgot too. Sorry but I'll miss ya and hope you enjoy the next week with Justin.