Tuesday, April 28, 2009

RED JACKET DEBUT!!!

WAHOO!! I'm now officially a RED JACKET in MARY KAY!!! I had my 3rd active team member sign up last week! This means I'm making more $$!!!! My team is Cami Cosper, Rosie Alexander, and Sarah Chapman (she calls herself the magical one). Last night we traveled down to Sandy so I could have my red jacket debut with my director Christy. It was AWESOME! I got to give a little speechie thing and then my team put it on me and there were prized and presents and it was all around a good time! YAY! Next is my car! Thanks to all of you that have supported me! I LOVE MY LIFE!

This is me and Christy (my director)
Me and some of my team (Cami and Rosie)

2 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

Congrats, that is awesome! Rosie Alexander is in my ward.

Bonnie said...

You look great in red!!! Congrats on your jacket!