Monday, February 9, 2009

Logan

This past weekend was a BLAST!!! We went up to Logan with Rosie and Spencer to do a session in the temple. So I called up Sarah and Kendall and they met us in the temple. We had to stop in Brigham City so we were running later than planned so Sarah and Kendall had been waiting for us in the temple for 2 sessions!!! (I heard about that from Sarah as soon as she found us in the dressing room). We did a wonderful session. Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE to go to the temple with Justin! LOVE IT!!! So after the temple we stopped at Sarah and Kendall's house to see it. They have a Sweet little home! Then we went to dinner at the Firehouse Pizzaria. IT'S BY FAR THE BEST PIZZA PLACE EVER!!!!! I was in HEAVEN! We'll for sure go back!!!!It was a GREAT weekend!


No comments: