Monday, February 23, 2009

busy busy busy!

Oh man have Justin and I been busy! We are trying to visit as many temples in this area as possible and it is hard! On Valenties day we went to the Mt. Timpanogas temple with some sista's from the mish, this last weekend we went to the Bountiful temple and drove up to the Idaho Falls and Rexburg temple with the folks and met up with Karen Dee! It's been a BLAST! Every Thursday night we go bowling at spare time for bowl your brains out night. We've had lots of my favorite people join us and it's been non-stop fun! Other than that we watch lots of movies and cuddle up in a blankie or play games! Justin is AMAZING and ruthless at hand and foot. It's been a blast to have him here and I just don't want to even think about that fact that he'll be leaving someday....so I won't! Love ya'all and hope all is well!






4 comments:

Scott and Katie Smith said...

You guys are so good. I'm glad to see you're enjoying yourselves.

The White's said...

sounds like you are having tons of fun! I am sooo happy for you.

The Fabulous Fosters said...

Glad you are having fun, but it is time to send Justin back to Zion. Karen Dee looks so good as does Sister(?) Gill. We love you and await another trip to A-F.

Lori Davis said...

Hello! We miss you in WI... I have to say thank you because even your blog just makes me happy! Congrats on school... that is all awesome news! This is the first time I have checked in, but I will be doing so much more often!!