Tuesday, January 27, 2009

happy, happy, happy, happy....


Oh man! I LOVE having Justin here! It's really fun to do the real-life thing. I still have school and meetings and all that crazy stuff, but he is here! I get to cuddle and kiss whenever I want! I just really love it! We haven't done anything big and huge yet, just calm stuff, but we've sure had fun! On Saturday we went to the Christensen family birthday party (for grams and gramps) and Justin came!!! My family was full of questions. My answer to them was "well, he was in the family picture wasn't he?" LOL! Man this is fun! So, this week we are busy busy with double dates, tests, school, volunteer stuff and all that jazz. The exciting news for this week so far is that I only missed 3 (I think) on my Oral Pathology test this morning and I got 5 of the teaching assistant positions I applied for for next year. That means that I won't have to take extra classes for my bachelor's degree in Dental Hygiene!!! WAHOO!!! Party for me!

5 comments:

ABDental said...

Yo Char! I had to sneak a look after I saw this cutest picture in class the other day at our "immunity par-tay!" SO happy for you! You guys make such a cute couple!
Love,
Alisha (your hygiene sista)

The Fabulous Fosters said...

I am glad you are enjoying Justin, but we sure miss him at FHE in Adams. It just isn't the same.
Love Mama Foster

Scott and Katie Smith said...

You sound really happy, and that makes me happy! It's great to have that person that just makes you feel like the most special person in the world.

Shalyce Harrison said...

I love how you changed the background of your blog to He Loves Me!!! You are so stinkin' cute! Oh I just love you!

Heather Ashcroft said...

Hey Charlotte! I didn't know you had a blog! Yeah! Tyler Grange found me through Katie's and I found you through hers. I love finding old friends. Well, it looks like you are so so so happy and that makes me happy. Hope you don't mind if I add you to my list of links. I'm excited for what is ahead for you, can't wait to keep reading. Love ya and have a fun few weeks with Justin. -Heather