Monday, May 30, 2011

Some Random Pics & 2 new additions....

Hi all!
I was looking at some pics we've taken over the last few months and I thought I'd post some. But first, We are now a family of 5!!!!!
Yes, we have twins! A boy and a girl. They are 5 weeks old. Here they are:




We think we will call them Chloe and Lamar. But we're not sold on it just yet..... Chloe is the dainty one with more white and Lamar (?) is the one with more black and stripes all over. They are SO CUTE!!!
So here is the story. I've wanted a kitty for a long time. Justin does too, but he won't admit it b/c he wants a dog (which I really really don't want and we can borrow our neighbors dog anytime). Well, after looking on KSL for a few weeks, Tyler and I went to a lady's house to look at the 2 kitties she had left. Well, after walking down to the musty basement and seeing the terrible conditions that they were living in, I had to have them both! And how could I have let them be split up and leave on in that terrible house?! Nope, they had to come together! We have had SO much fun watching them play. They are such good kitties! They sleep all night long and have taken to litter box training with no mistakes! We are loving them!!!

Lets see, what has gone on the past few months...
Mothers day!!! Mothers day was hard for me, I thought it wouldn't be too bad, but I was kind of a mess the whole day. But it was nice!! Justin got me an Anti-Gravity chair! It is AWESOME! And my mom got me a necklace w/brannick's name and birthdate on it and a willow tree of a baby boy. Here is mom opening some of her gifts:






We also celebrated Dad and Cami's birthday's this month. Dad's was on May 25 & Cami's was on May 27. For some reason, I don't have any pics of dad.....I must have taken them w/someone else's camera. Oops... But here is Cami:



We were able to enjoy Memorial day in the rain vising Brannick and our friend Heather's little girl Hadlee.

Me & Justin w/Brannick


The Fam:


Me & Shalyce w/Brannick:


Little Hadlee's Grave:

5 comments:

Nick and Casey Hill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nick and Casey Hill said...

HA HA HA! I love Khloe and Lamar. Iits probably a waste of time. But it just cracks me up! I'm glad you named them that

Shalyce and Jordan said...

Thanks for letting me share the day with you yesterday. I just love that little Brannick. Okay... sooo happy you ended up naming the other cat Lamar. Soooooo happy about that.

The White's said...

What cute kitties! I am glad you were able to visit Brannick, it looks so green and beautiful, that tree that looked so terrible is now really gorgeous, I think it's a great spot for him. I've actually been wondering where his grave is, I'd like to visit it sometime but I'm not even sure where to look for him, what part of the cemetery is he in? Hope you are doing well and that Memorial Day was a little easier for you than Mother's Day was. Love you tons Char!

Austin said...

It is great to read what you two have been doing the past while. Amanda and I are excited for your two new additions to your family!