Monday, May 17, 2010

Trip to Wisconsin

For graduation my parents bought us a ticket to go to Wisconsin! It has been almost a year since Justin was home and I wanted him to have a chance to visit with his family (that he secretly misses but won't admit to). We had a great time! We got to see everyone in the family (except Heather who is in school at BYU-I). Each day was full and busy busy busy! We went here and there and had the grandkids over and played. I'm not used to having kids around so that part was a little (a lot) overwhelming for me, but I love them all just the same. While we were there Jessica (David's wife) had their 3rd little boy. That was fun! His name is Trent Hayden Chaffee.
This is a picture of gramma (Barb) holding Trent.

The kids just couldn't get enough of "Fun Uncle Justin" and he was as usual "Jungle Gym Joe." They all love to climb and jump all over him (and he loves the attention). Anytime he could he was playing with the kids and having a blast!






We went with Christine and Megan to Marshfield to spend some time with Grandma Loretta and Aunt Sarah. They are so fun! We went to the World Buffet (a chinese buffet-they are HUGE in Wisconsin.



We got to go Karokeeing. The Chaffee's LOVE to karokee and are pretty dang good at it. Robert is the famous one of all of them so I was super excited to hear him sing, but he had worked a night shift before driving down to see us and had fallen asleep...so there was no waking him. So Amber, Bridget, Roger, Justin, me and Barb went. It was a blast! I have never gone karokeeing before and what an experience. Justin was the star of the show! He sang the most songs. Around 11 Ben and Becky joined us. It was a blast!




We really had a great time and can't wait to go back again! I always love seeing the wonderful people in the AF ward and all of our family and friends!

No comments: