Saturday, February 26, 2011

Bath Time & Fashion Show

Well, Brannick and I have had so much fun this week! I have worked a lot, but when I am there I have stayed for a long time. Every Mon, Wed, & Friday (and as needed) it is bath night in the NICU. I was able to be there Wednesday and this was Brannick's first time getting IN the bath tub and not having a sponge bath. He LOVED it! His eyes were all huge and he was so excited! It was DARLING! I was really nervous to be the first to put him in the bath, and man are babies slippery when wet!! LOL! He just kind of kept slipping out of my hands and slumping. It was quite hilarious to watch.

First real bath!
(Wednesday)


Then I got to play dress up. He got so big so fast that I am in a hurry to get him to wear the cute preemie clothes he was given. He wore Uncle Ty's outfit on Wednesday

Clothes from Uncle Tyler:



Aunt Cami's on Friday (after another bath)

Dino outfit from Aung Cami & Uncle Lloyd:

Bath time:
(Friday)



He always wears gramma's outfits and next will be the ones I bought him. It is SO fun!

My cute doggie outfit from gramma Terry:




He has been feeling better this week. We are crossing all of our fingers, toes, and limbs that he will be healthy for a while and can really grow and progress like he is supposed to. He is currently a VERY CHUBBY 6 lbs, 4 oz! I just love this little guy!

Brannick in his new bouncer:

3 comments:

Nick and Casey Hill said...

love that pic of him yawning. so cute!

Lori Davis said...

He is so cute! I am so happy you were able to play dress up and bathe him. I was always anxious to try some of those basic things you thought you would be doing regularly. He is darling and we are praying for him to do so well in the coming weeks!! Love you guys! We like the shout out to the Pack too! :)

Melody said...

Why is he not home yet? He certainly is big enough. Anything else going on that is keeping him there? Been thinking about you both, lots. Mel