Friday, April 2, 2010

The heavens have smiled down!


I PASSED CLINICAL BOARDS!!!
I PASSED CLINICAL BOARDS!!!
I PASSED CLINICAL BOARDS!!!
I PASSED CLINICAL BOARDS!!!
I PASSED CLINICAL BOARDS!!!

YAHOO!!! I have been on cloud 9 for the last 4 days! Monday night I found out I PASSED!!! What a relief! As soon as I screamed it to Justin he asked "was that the expensive one?" Yes it was! And then we did a little happy dance!!! Now I just have to wait for that pesky national board score! All this waiting!

3 comments:

Jenny and Jesse Clinger said...

Yeah Char ! And congrats on passed the written boards! Good job! I love all your blogs and the pics. Looks like Justin had a good b-day and all your stress is behind you now. Love you and miss you sis!

Keri said...

Congradulations! I bet you passed with flying colors too. You will be an awesome hygenist.

Nighmom said...

Whooo! Hooooo!!! Congratulations!!
Hugs,Leslie