Tuesday, November 10, 2009

New Job

WOW! Time has gone by so fast! Only 3 more weeks of school this semester!!! YAHOO!!!
Char has gotten a new job for the holiday season! I am now working at Bath and Body Works in the Newgate Mall. We needed a little extra cash and they were hiring and willing to work with my crazy school schedule! So I had orientation last night and will be starting in the next few weeks. Come on in and see me!!!
Justin has been told by 3 different departments that they want to hire him, but the company isn't hiring yet. They said they will be soon....but until then we just have to wait. He is getting sick of being a temp-and he now has 3 temps under him that he manages.
Life is going well otherwise. We are excited for the holidays to come. Justin's mom, sister and step-dad will be here this weekend. Heather (sister) got her her mission 3 weeks ago and is touring Arizona with her parents. They will stop here for a few days to play with us. I'm super excited to see them!!!

2 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

I worked there during there semi annual sale a few summers ago. Do you know Leslie? I cant remember her last name? But she is so sweet I loved her.

Bonnie said...

Good luck with your new job, sounds fun!! Maybe I will see you there sometime, I love going there!